Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This guy goes to Las Vegas. He starts out ok but by the end of his vacation he's lost everything. All he has left is his luggage and his plane ticket home. He leaves the hotel planning on walking to the airport but doesn't know if he'll make the plane on time. When he gets outside there's a lone taxi waiting on the side of the road. He tells the driver what happened and asks, "Can you please drive me to the airport? Just give me your address and I'll mail you the money as soon as I get home." but the driver refuses. "Please, please drive me to the airport I swear I have the money and I'll wire it right when I get off the plane. It's my son's birthday tomorrow and I can't miss it. I'll give you my licence as collateral." "Whatever, I don't have time for this.", says the cabbie and takes off. So, the guy hoofs it down the road, jogging every once in awhile and ends up barely making his plane.
The next year, he goes to Vegas again. This time he has much better luck and comes out several thousand ahead. As he's leaving the hotel he sees a line of taxis. In the last one is the driver that ditched him the year before. He goes to the first taxi and asks "How much to go to the airport?" "$15" says the driver. "How much more for a blowjob?" he then asks. "Get out of here, you fag." relies the driver. The man goes to the next taxi and asks the same two questions. "It's $15" and "No" are the next driver's responses. The guy works his way down the line asking the same questions until he gets to the driver from the year before. "How much to go to the airport?" "It's $15." The man says "Ok" and gets into the car. As they pull out, the man waves to all the other drivers, smiling, and gives them the thumbs up.


A cute dirty joke

A man and his 5 year old son are walking in the park. The boy sees two dogs going at it and gets this worried look on his face. "Daddy, what are those two dogs doing? Are they hurting each other?" The dad isn't sure what to say, so answers the question honestly. "No, they're not fighting. They're making puppies." The boy is kind of confused but accepts the answer. That night, the boy wakes up from a nightmare and hears funny noises in the house. He starts to go to his parent's room then realizes that's where the noises are coming from. Nervously, he opens the door to their room to see his dad bouncing up and down on top of his mom. "Daddy, Daddy, don't hurt Mommy". "It's ok son I'm not hurting her. We're making babies." The boy replies, "Well, turn her over. I want a puppy."